Walker Textures® Nuance Standard Patterned Acid-Etched Glass Products
There are many possibilities with standard patterned acid-etched glass from the Walker Textures® Nuance line. This product line consists of ten different designs. When combined with the choice of substrates and thicknesses, the possibilities become endless. Some of the standard patterns are etched on both sides, which adds depth to the glass. Depending on the products selected, we can obtain different and unique elements of design, dimensional effects and levels of light transmission.
The stock product line of acid-etched patterns is available in ten distinctive designs with the 100, 300 and 500 series. The 100 series is an acid-etched finish which combines Velour and Satin creating a true sense of privacy while maintaining a design element to the glass. The 300 series is our Satin finish on clear glass giving greater visibility to the decor through the glass. Finally, the 500 series offers our Velour finish on clear glass, on both sides of the glass. All of these series feature a relief effect which adds character to the glass surface.
Patterned Acid-Etched Glass Advantages
- Consistent finish and appearance
- Ease of maintenance
- Resistant to scratches
- Unique designs
- Significantly reduce glare
- Light diffusion
- Added depth
- Greater measure of privacy
Glass - Velour on Satin
Glass - Satin on Clear
Glass - Velour on Clear – Both sides
Patterned Acid-etched Glass Specifications
- Glass, on one or two sides
- Colors: Clear, bronze, grey, black, blue or ultra-clear *
- Glass thicknesses: 3 mm to 19 mm **
- Size available: Standard 96" x 130"
- Series 100 – Velour finish on Satin finish
- Series 300 – Satin finish on clear glass
- Series 500 – Velour finish on clear glass on both sides
Selected skus available in less than 4,000 pound quantities
* Tempering of ultra-clear glass is recommended to correct slight color variances caused by the Walker Textures® Nuance manufacturing process.
** Subject to glass availability.
Want to create your pattern?
Custom Walker Textures® Nuance is there for you!
Suddenly, your drawing board is a large sheet of glass.
- Guidelines for Product Selection (PDF document)
- Product Specifications (PDF document)
- Acid-etched Glass Product Applications
- Service Advantages
- Handling, Fabrication, Installation and Cleaning (PDF document)
- Warranty (PDF document)
Is Walker Textures® glass the right solution?
To receive product samples, a free copy of our white paper entitled "The Top Five Issues to Consider when Writing Acid-etched Glass or Mirror Specifications" and subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please fill out and submit the following form.