Walker Textures® Acid-etched Mirror
Walker Textures® acid-etched mirrors offer a wealth of opportunities to architects, interior designers and decorators. The consistent quality, durability and rich look of Walker Textures® products is unmatched. The acid-etch process creates a satin finish while keeping a slight reflection in the mirror.
Etched Mirror Advantages
- Consistent finish and appearance
- Maintenance free
- More mar-resistant than sandblasted glass
- Does not peel or discolor like films
- Does not scratch off like coatings
The satin finish is characterized by a highly polished surface and reduced reflection.
The frosted appearance of the opaque finish is differentiated by its less polished surface and much lower reflection.
- Colors: Clear, bronze, grey, black, blue or ultra-clear
- Mirror thicknesses: 3mm to 6mm (1/8" to 1/4"), subject to float glass availability
- Size: Standard size 96" x 130"
- Available in full stoce or case quantities and less than 4,000 lbs quantities for selected skus
- Guidelines for Product Selection (PDF document)
- Product Specifications (PDF document)
- Acid-etched Mirror Product Applications
- Service Advantages
- Handling, Fabrication, Installation and Cleaning (PDF document)
- Warranty (PDF document)
Is Walker Textures® glass the right solution?
To receive product samples, a free copy of our white paper entitled "The Top Five Issues to Consider when Writing Acid-etched Glass or Mirror Specifications" and subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please fill out and submit the following form.