Walker Glass is a dynamic market-driven company with more than 75 years of experience in the glass and mirror industry in North America. Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our development and part of our DNA,.
As a member of the marketing team, the content strategist will support our various product lines by sharing interesting and educational content with the various stakeholders in the glass industry. In addition to writing blog articles that are published on our website and in our newsletter, the content strategist will develop strategies for our digital campaigns by monitoring the performance of the content that we share.
Are you a versatile writer able to create relevant and impactful marketing and informative content? You will have the chance to make a positive impact on the Walker brand and its different product lines.
- Blog writing including research, editorial monitoring and interviews
- Write, review and optimize website content to optimize website organic performance (SEO).
- Be able to revise your own texts
- Write and coordinate the monthly external and the bi-monthly internal newsletters
- In collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator, schedule the various posts (newsletter and social media)
- Keep the production schedule up-to-date
- Prepare monthly social media posting and newsletter performance reports
- Do some monitoring on the various topics of interest to the company
- Join in and collaborate in different forums on topics of interest to the company
- Support the video development and creation process
- On some occasions coordinate the booking of AIA/USGBC presentations for different architectural managers.
- Support the project traceability process to sales orders (Excel)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly project reports (Excel)
- Support in market and customer research
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor in communication or other related sectors such as journalism
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in digital content management
- Bilingual (French and English; spoken) required-Mastering English writing
- Knowledge of the different social media platforms-The candidate must have experience in the development of digital campaigns
- Experience in using and analyzing Google Analytics data
- Be available to travel for trade shows and conventions in the US and Canada and have a valid passport
- Comfortable with Word, Excel and basic PowerPoint skills
- Have the ability to learn technical glass knowledge
- Independent and motivated
- Dynamic and proactive
- Team player
- Good sense of humour
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills for internal and external interaction
- Organizational skills
- Group insurance (some contributions are paid by the employer)
- Free social activities such as AML Cruise, Cirque du Soleil, etc.
- Free parking
- Working for a leading-edge company
- Support for your continuing education goals and needs
- Internal reference program
- Training room available with on-site trainer twice a week
- Work schedule: 8am to 5pm (40 hours/week)
- Reporting to: Marketing Operations Manager
- Start Date: Immediately
- Position: Permanent