Low-E Coated Acid-etched Glass
Full Surface and Decorative Patterns
Walker Glass and PPG have once again teamed up to push the limits with low-e coated acid-etched glass!
Architects now have the choice to use full surface or patterned acid-etched finishes from Walker Textures® on surface1 with three different Solarban® high performance coatings from PPG Industries on surface 2.
Walker Textures® surfaces offer excellent wear, stain and scratch resistance properties and provide exciting performance and functional elements such as high light transmittance, glare control, privacy and aesthetics with no significant
impact on solar performance.
The combination of Walker Textures® finishes and Solarban® high performance coatings from PPG offers the architectural community an opportunity to optimize design and solar performance objectives to achieve a truly unique glazing system.
- Full Surfaces: Opaque, Velour and Satin
- Patterns: Standard or custom bird friendly and decorative patterns
- Substrates: Clear and Starphire® Ultra-Clear glass by PPG
- Thickness: 6MM
- Size: 96” x 130’’ only
- Low-e Coatings: Solarban®60 VT, Solarban®67 VT and Solarban®70XL VT glasses by PPG, other coatings available on demand
- Quantity: Subject to minimum quantity
- Availability: Members of the PPG Certified Fabricator® Network only
Useful Information Regarding Acid-etched Glass
- Guidelines for Product Selection (PDF document)
- Product Specifications (PDF document)
- Service Advantages
- Handling, Fabrication, Installation and Cleaning (PDF document)
- Warranty (PDF document)
* For more information on Solarban® Solar Control Low-E Glass by PPG, please go to the PPG website
Is Walker Textures® glass the right solution?
To receive product samples, a free copy of our white paper entitled "The Top Five Issues to Consider when Writing Acid-etched Glass or Mirror Specifications" and subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please fill out and submit the following form.