Low-E Coated Acid-etched Glass
Full Surface and Decorative Patterns
Walker Glass and Vitro have once again teamed up to push the limits with low-e coated acid-etched glass!
Architects now have the choice to use full surface or patterned acid-etched finishes from Walker Textures® on surface1 with two different Solarban® high performance coatings from Vitro on surface 2.
Walker Textures® surfaces offer excellent wear, stain and scratch resistance properties and provide exciting performance and functional elements such as high light transmittance, glare control, privacy and aesthetics with no significant
impact on solar performance.
The combination of Walker Textures® finishes and Solarban® high performance coatings from Vitro offers the architectural community an opportunity to optimize design and solar performance objectives to achieve a truly unique glazing system.
- Full Surfaces: Opaque, Velour and Satin
- Patterns: Standard or custom bird friendly and decorative patterns
- Substrates: Clear and Starphire Ultra-Clear™ glass by Vitro
- Thickness: 6MM
- Size: 96” x 130’’ only
- Low-e Coatings: Solarban®60 VT and Solarban®70XL VT glasses by Vitro, other coatings available on demand
- Quantity: Subject to minimum quantity
- Availability: Members of the Vitro Certified™ Network only
*Solarban, Starphire Ultra-Clear, Vitro, Vitro Certified and their respective logos are trademarks owned by Vitro.
Useful Information Regarding Acid-etched Glass
- Guidelines for Product Selection (PDF document)
- Product Specifications (PDF document)
- Service Advantages
- Handling, Fabrication, Installation and Cleaning (PDF document)
- Warranty (PDF document)
* For more information on Solarban® Solar Control Low-E Glass by Vitro, please go to the Vitro website
Is Walker Textures® glass the right solution?
To receive product samples, a free copy of our white paper entitled "The Top Five Issues to Consider when Writing Acid-etched Glass or Mirror Specifications" and subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please fill out and submit the following form.