Walker Textures® Acid-etched Glass
Walker Textures® acid-etched glass products offer a wealth of opportunities to architects, interior designers and decorators. The consistent quality, durability and rich look of Textures products is unmatched. Walker Textures® glass creates a translucent satin appearance which obscures view while maintaining a high level of light transmittance.
Acid-etched Glass Advantages
- Consistent finish and appearance
- Maintenance free
- More mar-resistant than sandblasted glass
- Does not peel or discolor like films
- Does not scratch off like coatings
The Satinlite finish is perfect to remove glare and to enhance color and image rendering. This finish has great resistance to wear, scratching and staining.
The satin finish is characterized by a highly polished surface and high light transmittance.
The velour finish is characterized by its smooth surface and lower light transmittance providing a higher level of opacity.
The Opaque finish offers the lowest level of translucency of our four finishes. Yet, its smooth and silky surface provides great visual quality.
Substrates and Thicknesses
For product availability in terms of colors, sizes, thicknesses, etc., please click the following link Guidelines for Product Selection Chart (PDF document).
- One Side: Satinlite, Satin, Velour or Opaque
- Double Sided Acid-etched glass: Opaque/Opaque, Velour/Velour or Satin/Satin. Other combinations available on demand.
Available in full stoce or case quantities and less than 4,000 lbs quantities for selected skus
- Guidelines for Product Selection (PDF document)
- Product Specifications (PDF document)
- Acid-etched Glass Product Applications
- Service Advantages
- Handling, Fabrication, Installation and Cleaning (PDF document)
- Warranty (PDF document)
- Other information on acid-etched frosted glass
Is Walker Textures® glass the right solution?
To receive product samples, a free copy of our white paper entitled "The Top Five Issues to Consider when Writing Acid-etched Glass or Mirror Specifications" and subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please fill out and submit the following form.